Coming April Fool's Day 2020: "Esoteric Shapes"

Over the past five years, I have branched out in my writing career to include short stories. Several times a year, I would publish my latest works onto websites like Amazon, Smashwords, and Barnes & Noble. The work has been sold internationally and even was the basis for a podcast episode (Let Me Read to You). As my writing career evolved, I branched out into novels with "Apples & Chainsaws," expanding the potential for how my writing could be read. But there is one thing that my short stories have yet to achieve. They haven't been available in print. To peruse the couple dozen of stories was to either search blindly or follow my personal journey as I presented the next group. 

Well, there is good news for those who have been looking for a way to collect them without going crazy. Coming on April 1, 2020, is the release of my first paperback collection "Esoteric Shapes: Stories About Life's Meaning & Other Nonsense." The book will include 20 original stories including four previously unreleased tales. They're all bound together in one collection exploring through drama, humor, and experimentation the way that we all long for meaning and acceptance in the world. That, and extensive riffs on genre culture. Nothing is off the table as the serious clashes with the absurd in an attempt to find deeper truths. This is no joke (except when it is). It will come out on April Fool's Day 2020 and will be sold on Amazon for $15. Check it out and prepare to see the world a little bit differently. 

Comments